Watch this video to gain knowledge, practical advice, and strategies to build healthy relationships in your family, community and workplace. From prevention to intervention, we discuss how healthy relationships can affect domestic and family violence in Australia. We also talk about the impact that COVID-19 is having on our world and share strategies to help you manage any relationship challenges that you may experience during this difficult time.
• what is a healthy relationship?
• what is an unhealthy relationship?
• how an unhealthy relationship becomes an abusive one?
• what is an abusive/violent relationship?
• how has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted relationships?
• what repair or support is there to manage fragile relationships?
Lilia Szarski is a clinical supervisor and experienced trainer at Relationships Australia Victoria and a qualified, registered psychologist. She is also a member of the Australian Psychological Society, International Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, and the International Association of Applied Psychologists. Psychologists.
Explore the Impacts of Trauma and Loss with Dr Rob Gordon (OAM).$50.00 inc. GST
In this video Simon Goode explores The GROW coaching model.$50.00 inc. GST